A great option for someone just starting a blog, portfolio or small business website. You choose the StudioPress theme that suits your needs and I will install, configure and customize the colors and fonts to match your brand.
- Installation of the Premium StudioPress Theme of your choice (3rd party themes can incur additional costs).
- Personalized Color scheme.
- Integration of personalized Header.
- Integration of your logo.
- 5 Standard Pages.
- If applicable I will configure and add your slides to Image Slider (maximum of 8 slides).
- SEO set up via Genesis SEO.
- Installation of necessary free plugins and configuration to match the theme demo.
- Configuration of required widgets to match the theme demo.
- Social media integration with icons as required.
- Configure Google analytics, including registering the site with Google if required.
- Contact page with form.
- Anti-spam configuration.
- Basic browser testing (Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE9, IE10, IE11 and most popular mobile browsers).
- Site Manual with general instructions.
- Provide download link for all files and database.
All of the features in the Basic Theme plus:
- Up to 4 Custom Widget Areas.
- Custom column widths, layout modifications.
- 3 Additional plugins beyond those in the demo (such as calendar, schedule, forms – E-Commerce not included).
- Custom Menu styling.
- Up to 2 Google fonts.
- Up to 2 design revisions.
- Custom homepage layout (static homepage with blog page).
- Custom Category Page Template if needed.
Includes all of the features in the Customized Theme plus:
- E-Commerce via the WooCommerce plugin.
- Base WooCommerce theming to match site.
- Configure store, shipping and tax.
- Payment gateway.
- Product upload (5 products).
- One hour online training.
In order to deploy your site, you must have hosting set up and all account details available. The host must support WordPress. Obscure or difficult hosts may incur further costs.
- Backup of development site, files and database.
- Migrate files to your hosting provider via FTP.
- Create database and import development database.
- Repair all links in database to match new location.
- Test site configuration and make sure links, pictures, etc transferred correctly.
- Install Duplicator plugin to ease future backups and provide instructions.
Custom WordPress sites built with the Genesis Framework
Whether it’s designed by me or you provide the design in psd format, custom designs give you a site that is all yours based on your needs. These are great for a business with branding guidelines or blogs that need an individual look. Custom designs start at $2,300.00 and are very flexible. Please contact me for a quote.
- Adding content to new site
- Sizing and adding your images to new site
- Site Migration
- Help with Hosting
- Install already purchased theme (no customization)
- Existing site modifications (such as upload logo, header, simple menus, widget areas, etc.)
- Monthly maintenance